Agri-Best Lamb Milk Replacer 24-30
Available in a 25 lb. bag
For the prevention of coccidiosis in young sheep caused by Eimeria ovinoidalis, E. parva, E. bakuensis, and E.crandallis.
ACTIVE DRUG INGREDIENT
Decoquinate 18.16 grams/ton
Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Whey, Animal and Vegetable Fat (Preserved with BHT), Dried Skimmed Milk, Dextrose, Lecithin, Dried Milk Protein, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, l-Lysine, dl-Methionine, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Dried Brewer’s Yeast, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Streptococcus diacetylactis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Riboflavin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Choline Chloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K3), Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Polyoxyethylene Glycol (400) Mono and Dioleates, Artificial Flavor.
WARNING: DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP PRODUCING MILK FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
CAUTION: DO NOT USE IN FEEDS CONTAINING BENTONITE.
FEEDING AND MIXING INSTRUCTIONS
Feed for at least 28 days during periods of exposure to coccidiosis or when it is likely to be a hazard. Feed at a rate to provide 22.7 mg. per 100 pounds of body weight (0.5 mg/kg) per day.
Agri-Best Lamb Milk Replacer is a fully formulated complete first feed for lambs. It provides the entire nutritional requirements of the baby lamb from its second day of life through to weaning.
- Ensure that the baby lamb receives colostrum during its first 12 hours of life.
- For best results, mix Agri-Best Lamb Milk Replacer with warm water (110° F), then cool to room temperature. Offer ad libitum to lambs through a suitable nipple feeder. Milk should be available at all times.
- For hand feeding with a nipple bottle or restricted feeding offer warm milk at 100° F. It is recommended to offer 3 to 6 feedings per day of warm milk during the first two weeks of life and thereafter 2 feedings per day. Never offer more than 1/2 pint per feeding.
- Provide good quality lamb creep at 3 to 6 days of age and restrict hay intake to the amount a lamb will eat in an hour.
- Wean lambs at a minimum of 30 days and weighing at least 25 pounds.
Mix at a rate of 2 lbs. per gallon of warm water (110° F) or one (1) 4 ounce cup of Agri-Best Lamb Milk Replacer with two (2) cups of warm water. Milk will stay fresh up to 3 days due to acidification.
*One level measuring cup equals 4 ounces of dry Agri-Best Lamb Milk Replacer.
|Crude Protein||Min 24%|
|Crude Fat||Min 30%|
|Crude Fiber||Max 0.15%|
|Calcium||Min 0.75% Max 1.25%|
|Copper||Min 2 ppm Max 6 ppm|
|Selenium||Min 0.3 ppm|
|Vitamin A||Min 30,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3||Min 10,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||Min 200 IU/lb|
|Lactic Acid Producing Bacteria||2 billion CFU*/lb|
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacteria bifidum, Streptococcus diacetylactis, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus subtilus)
*CFU (Colony Forming Units)