Super Egg Chicken Mini Pellet w/ Whole Grains
Available in 5lb. and 40 lb. bags.
This feed is designed to be fed to laying hens.
- 99.9% of the mineral content is available to the bird
- 1/8 mini pellets for more consumption & less waste
- More eggs produced
- Stronger egg shells
- Yucca to reduce stool odor
- Made w/non-GMO Whole Grains
- Flaxseed for increased levels of Omega 3’s
- Oyster Shell
- 70% 1/8” layer mini pellet, 25% scratch and 5% oyster shell
Contains Showbloom which aids in:
- Digestive tract health
- Overall health, well-being and performance
- Feed intake, even during times of stress – animals start and stay on feed better, maintaining energy levels
- Feed efficiency and feed utilization
- Nutritional value of feeding program
- Feather health and quality
- Appearance – animals “bloom”
- Body condition
- Muscle growth, development, expression and tone
Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Cracked Corn, Whole Milo, Whole Wheat, Wheat Middlings, Oyster Shell, Calcium Carbonate, Maize Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Alfalfa Meal, Cane Molasses, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Oil, Flaxseed Meal, Brewers Yeast, Salt, Choline Chloride, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Copper Chloride, Niacin Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfate Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Propionic Acid (a preservative), Diatomaceous Earth, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Yeast, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract, Extract of Marigold Flower (Tagetes erecta), Dried Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Fermentation Solubles, DL-Methionine Hydroxy Analogue, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Dried Yucca Schidigera Powder.
Feed free choice as the sole ration. Keep feeders about ½ full at all times. Feed should be fresh and feeders clean to help avoid disease. Supplemental grit may be provided if birds are confined to a cage. Grit helps in feed digestion. Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times. Layers should receive about 16 to 17 hours of light per day for optimum laying potential.