Megalic Goat 20%
Available in a 40 lb. pail
Goat 20% is designed to be fed to goats producing meat, milk and hair. This unique supplement not only supplies protein, minerals and vitamins, but also increases the total amount of energy goats get from every pound of feed consumed. This block is the product of a state-of-the-art patented manufacturing process that provides a unique 24-hour feed delivery system.
Goat 20% is an exceptionally nutrient-dense block that will maximize performance and profitability.
- Economical: A low feeding rate of 2 to 4 ounces per head per day means lower feeding costs (on a per head per day basis).
- Weather Resistant: The patented, “continuous flow” system creates a low-moisture, exceptionally dense block that maintains its integrity even in hot, humid weather or precipitation.
- Minimal Labor: MegaLic® Goat 20% is easy to feed. Simply place the blocks in areas of easy access to the goats.
- Available in 60 lb and 125 lb Tubs: Ask us about other available packaging options and tub size availability.
Does Not Contain Non-Protein Nitrogen
When an all-natural, all-vegetable protein is desired for your goats, Goat 20% is the smart choice!
Goat 20% contains only natural vegetable protein sources – no animal proteins.
Goat 20% is recommended when ammonia-treated forages are part of the diet.
Goat 20% is ideal for:
- Growing goats
- Doe goats during the last trimester of pregnancy and lactation
- Goats fed poor quality forages
- Maximizing hair production
Beet molasses, soybean meal, processed grain by-products, hydrolyzed vegetable fat, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, limestone, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper chloride, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D supplement, vitamin E supplement.
Provide free-choice as a supplement to all classes of goats. Feed at the rate of one block for each 15 to 30 head. Place blocks in each pasture or paddock near areas frequented by goats, such as watering locations, shade or loafing areas. Goats normally consume between 2 and 4 ounces per head daily. Consumption may vary depending on climate, browsing/grazing conditions, and availablity of other feeds. In situations where consumption is less than 2 ounces per head daily, intake can be increased by providing additional blocks in each pasture.
|Crude Protein||Min 20.0%|
|Crude Fat||Min 4.0%|
|Crude Fiber||Max 2.0%|
|Cobalt||Min 2.0 ppm|
|Copper||Min 150 ppm|
|Iodine||Min 7.0 ppm|
|Manganese||Min 600 ppm|
|Selenium||Min 4.4 ppm|
|Zinc||Min 600 ppm|
|Vitamin A||Min 80,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D||Min 8,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||Min 80 IU/lb|